We offer the following care and support services as standard:
- General domiciliary care and support (Home Care), which includes assistance with personal washing, dressing, toileting, and assistance with daily living, i.e., getting up and going to bed;
- Befriending and sitting services, which are individually tailored for content, timings and duration;
- Escorting services for service users who want, for example, to stay involved in local communities or visit relatives., and,
- Domestic Support, for example cleaning, laundry, etc.
In addition, our normal care at home support services, our highly trained and skilled specialist care teams also offer a range of other more complex services, including:
- Care for elderly clients with reduced physical or mental capabilities, for example those with early stages of dementia, Alzheimer’s etc. All these service users are cared for by experienced personnel, highly trained carers with dignity and respect;
- Palliative care to those service users with limited life condition;
- Adults with physical disabilities, such as Multiple Sclerosis, degenerative bone diseases, epilepsy, trauma caused through incidents; and,
- Service User suffering with Mental Health problems such as depression, stress, bipolar illness etc.
We are committed to offering every more personalised services designed to meet the individual needs and expectations of our clients. If there is a service you think we could provide which is not listed above, please discuss this with our Registered Care Manager.
If you would like to enquire about the range of care services we can offer you or your loved ones, please do not hesitate to contact us.